Practice Valuations Disclaimer-
1. We (the VBA) provide the practice business valuation services with reasonable care and skill based on the information you have provided to us.
2. You acknowledge and agree that we will make no physical inspection of the business premises and assets and that our knowledge of the business is therefore entirely limited to the information you provide to us.
3. You further acknowledge and agree that to the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of the valuation we provide being in any way inaccurate.
4. We shall in any event and under no circumstances whatever be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, for any loss of profit, or any indirect or consequential loss arising under or in connection with the services we provide to you.
5. Unless prohibited by statute, you agree that our liability to
you is at all times limited to the fee we charge to you.
The VBA. 2nd Sept 2013