Note For The VBA read The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd
- Video & multimedia
- Links (web addresses)
- The material can only be accessed and used for personal use, and must not be used commercially or for commercial gain without the written permission of The VBA.
- The content and material may not be modified in any way.
- None of the site may be copied or distributed without the written permission of The VBA.
- If you wish to use or reproduce parts of the thevba.com or thevba.com website please contact us by email to apply for permission to do so.
- As in para 1, all copyrighted and other intellectual property rights (including specifically written software scripts and intellectual rights utilised for advertisement development is the copyright © 2012of thevba.com. All material on this website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by The VBA or its advertisers. All rights reserved.
- TheVBA.com’s website information is believed to be correct at the time of going online. All trademarks are acknowledged as the property of their respective owners.
The VBA accepts no liability for any damage (direct, indirect or consequential) resulting from any party accessing this site.
-Any information published on the website is copyright of The VBA. Advice and information given on the website must only be used as general guidance. The VBA is not responsible for any financial decisions made based upon the information on the website. Any website information on values must be used for general guidance only and The VBA cannot be held responsible for any financial implications or losses that may occur due to decisions made by the viewer using this information. Contact The VBA.
REGISTRATION AND ACCESS TO WEBSITE
If you use an password/username to access the site • You are not permitted to share your username or password. • It is your responsibility to ensure the security of your username and password. • You must not maliciously create additional registration accounts for the purpose of abusing the functionality of the site, or other users. • If, for any reason, we believe that you have failed to comply with the above requirements, The VBA at its discretion may cancel your access to the registration areas of thevba.com without giving you notice. • Additionally, by registering it is deemed that you have subscribed to our email information service. Your personal details will be held on a database compiled and you will receive information by email from us from time to time. This service can be cancelled at your request by sending an email to email@example.com We will remove your name and details from the relevant database as soon as is practical.
Para 5. RESTRICTIONS & REQUIREMENTS ON POSTING MATERIAL 1. You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright, licenses and any other relevant rights - this includes photographs and logos for advertisements. 2. You accept, any material you transmit or post to this website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary and thevba and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes. 3. You acknowledge that any breach of the above warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses. 4. All registrants are prohibited from posting on the website or transmitting the following:- a) Any material that is obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal. b) Any material that is discriminatory. c) Any material that encourages criminality or infringes the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world. d) Any technically harmful or malicious software or harmful data. 5. Thevba will co-operate with any law enforcement authorities to locate or track any of the above acts if they occur.
6. thevba.com reserves the right to refuse adverts at their discretion.
Para 6. AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE Thevba.com will attempt to maintain the accessibility of thevba.com website 24 hours per day but cannot be held responsible if it is unavailable for any time. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay or its consequences.
THIRD PARTY LINKS VIA THE WEBSITE. Recruiters and other advertisers may have links made available to their websites for your convenience. If you choose to follow these links, you leave the thevba.com website. Thevba.com has not reviewed the content of these third party sites which are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for their contents. If you do access any of the third party websites linked to the aadvetiser.com website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Any images or logos purchased from the vba may only be used on the listings on the VBA website
9. Any company that does not wish to be included in thevba.com's directory's should contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that they be removed [After The VBA has confirmation of the accuracy of their details]
DISCLAIMER 1. While The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct we cannot warrant the accuracy of all of the material on the website. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on this website, or to the products and prices shown in the site without giving notice. If any material or matter on the website is out of date. The VBA makes no commitment to update such material. No responsibility can be taken by the publishers for any omissions or misstatements, or the consequences arising therefrom. All advice and statements given is for information only and readers must satisfy themselves to the accuracy of any such advice or statements. You must not rely on any statement we have published on thevba.com without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person and is not for specific advice. 2. The Veterinary Business Agency Ltd will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing or, reading the material or any part of it published on the site.
4. We cannot offer any warranty of any kind concerning thevba.com or the material held within it. In particular, we do not warrant that thevba.com or thevba.com or any of their contents are virus free and therefore it is your responsibility to ensure you are protected by adequate antivirus and anti spyware software.